Friday 4 January 2013

China Glaze Tranzitions Modify Me- Changes With Topcoat

 Hello Ladies,
I have to show you the coolest polish ever! It is called Modify Me by China Glaze, and it changes color with top coat.

Modify Me-China Glaze with Zoya-Blaze
 This manicure was done with Modify Me, Seche Vite, and Zoya- Blaze.  It was 2 coats of Modify Me, one of Zoya Blaze. I found with this color changing polish, the more coats of a clear polish you put, the darker it gets.
If you peel off the clear polish, the color changing polish below is still periwinkle and not purple. somehow it reacts with the polishes you put on top to change them purple, and the color below stays the same. Weirdest thing ever! Makes for some easy nail art though!
Modify Me-China Glaze with Zoya-Blaze
On my thumb here, you can see how multiple coats of polish get darker, as on the x.
 I don't know how they do this, but it's probably the coolest thing ever.  I got both these colors from Nailpolishcanada.com. Here's all the things I ordered from them:

The Avojuice was a bonus item with the order, I've never tried it before now and it smells really nice. The Solstice Nail Colors are Cassis and St. Tropez. They look pretty promising, and the other color I got from Soulstice awhile ago was amazing, (Troy) was a scattered charcoal holographic and slick and shiny without topcoat. That never happens with a holographic polish!
 Well anyways, what do you think of these polishes? Will you pick up any Tranzitions? Let me know in the comments!
 I think I might want the pink one. The formula on this one is pretty with the shimmer as you paint it on, but you don't really see that in the polish when it dries, it's almost matte. It chipped on me second day, but a lot of polish does, and you can't really put a topcoat on this anyways haha. I do like the color it changes to, but I like the before color better.

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤