Thursday 13 December 2012

Glitter Order from Borough Babe Supply on Etsy

 Warning: Lotsa amazing glitter pics!
Today I have to show you my glitter order from Shannon at Borough Babe Supply on Etsy.
Everything is just so great, and I am so impressed. I've ordered from Shannon before, and It was a no-brainer to make this order because her prices are good and her service is really fast.

I had wanted to make an order substitution and she nailed it right on, and when I opened the order and saw it, it was just awesome. I really don't have enough good things to say about Shannon. She had some new glittter mixes since I had ordered last and they are very inventive and imaginative. Really really cool. And I have everything so it does take a bit to impress me.

Without further ado, here's the order:
 Look at those fuchsia bar glitters. Just look at them. They are totally mindblowingly gorgeous. I could look at them all day.
 Here's a closer pic. I'm annoyed with my camera lately.
 Closer pics of everything else, and then you have to see these mixes!

 Bling Bling


Click through for the mixes!



Here are the mixes.

Pop Star (love it!)
A Bright Xmas
This one is called Koi. It has large  (very large) iridescent and metallic glitter. Pretty cool.

This one is called Heart-On and it has lots of metallic glitters and pink and holographic hearts in it.
This one is Caribbean Night and it has lots of blues, greens and teals with holographic stars.
Here are the beautiful bar glitters.

 A polish I made with lots of the bar glitters.
2 coats of the pretties.
I made a mini polish with each mix, here are some swatches:

2 coats each.
Carribean Nights, Pop Star, Heart On
Which one of these amazing glitters are your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

 Samantha

2 comments:

  1. The Fuchsia bar glitter reminds me or Orly Be Brave! Awesome! I am loving the holo Gold! what a beauty! and pop star is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorites too! The fuchsia one is real close to that, it's longer, skinnier and darker. I think it would be really cool added to Be Brave!

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤