Sunday 9 December 2012

365 Days of Polish $25 Christmas Surprise Bag

Hello Ladies,
Here I have the $25 Christmas Surprise Bag I bought from 365 Days of Polish to show you, check it out!
 Here's what the bag looks like packaged up as a gift, you could totally give this to someone right away, it would brighten any polish lover's day!
Tons of candy! Like seriously, lots. The kisses are mint white chocolate with candy cane pieces and red stripes (see below.) The cuticle balm is red hot cinnamon, which is cool if you like cinnamon scented stuff- I don't. Only in baking. I don't think people realize that cinnamon gum gives you uber bad breath. Which is really irrelevant to this cuticle balm but I had to say it, haha! the balm is okay, it's not really pliable. If you need a decent amount, you need to scrape it out. 

The polishes I got were I stole Christmas and Deadly Attraction. I am not a fan of either. They are both hella sheer. The I stole xmas one has some very cool gold flakies in it but yeah. I tried them out on a nail wheel and was like.. meh not something I will wear. So that was a bummer.


The striped Kisses!
Here's the cuticle oil, it comes in a red glass tube with a red lid and has a rollerball. The scent is called Merry Mistletoe and it smells like a mixture between The Body Shop Cranberry body butter and..wait for it... Axe. So I haven't tried it yet. May just give to my boyfriend. Yes, he would use cuticle oil, haha!

So this was a bit of a strikeout, but sometimes that happens with a surprise bag and that is a chance you take buying one. Oh well! There was lots of candy in here, that counts for something. It was delicious.

 Happy nails!☺

♥ ❤ ❥ ,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤