Friday 31 August 2012

Pretty&Polished Cheer Camp

Hello Ladies, happy Friday!
Today I have Pretty&Polished Cheer Camp to show you, I wore it to my job interview yesterday. Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my Facebook Page, I think it went well!
 Cheer camp has a very slightly pink base that leans more to white, and for glitter it has pastel pink and purple hex glitters with tiny pink micro glitters. It is a very delicate, work appropriate polish. I used 2 coats for these pictures, I had to thin the polish out after the first coat because it was quite thick.
Excuse the nubbins, they were all getting so long and then then 2 of them broke. Sad face! This is topped with a coat of Seche Vite.
Thumb Close-up!

Wearing Cheer Camp and holding W7 Metallic Venus
 What do you think of this pretty? Pretty&Polished is currently open on Etsy, click here to see what's left!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤