Tuesday 10 July 2012

Though the Weather Outside is Frightful... Zoya Kennedy + Julep Kate For Try- it on Tuesday!

 Hello everyone! It is so so hot out here, not that I mind because it is finally summer! I wanted to do a frosty take on the french manicure to distract myself from the heat, and I really like how it turned out.
I used Zoya Kennedy(2 coats) for the base (my first Zoya!) and Julep Kate for the tips. I put Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear  Disco Ball over Kate for a twinkly look.
How I did the tips was just to wait until kennedy was mostly dry, then I dried off Kate's brush on the insides of the bottle, and just streaked it on at the tips.
Here is my thumb!
I used Nailene Designer Collection Expressions Nail Art decals in Fashionista. Wow, that was a mouthful! Could they have found a longer name for it? Haha. Here are the sheets I used:
These are not my pictures, I got them from here.
What are your favorite activities to keep cool in the summer? I like rafting, cold drinks, and cold showers!

Here is the link to everyone taking part in Try it on Tuesday, go check those ladies out too!

Happy nails!☺


 ♥ ❤ ❥ , Samantha

5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous sweetie. Brings a cool look to your nails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have not got the hang of stamping yet, so stick on decals are really nice.

      Delete
  2. Wow, don't know how I missed this glad you told me about the reactions and I found this! Amazing look! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michela! I am way too much of a night owl, so a lot of my posts are really late at night (or technically really early in the morning!) Thanks a lot!
      There are a lot of other decals in the set I can't wait to use. It even has stick on metal studs!

      Delete
  3. this is really cute! I love the snowflakes and the glittery "snow" on your tips. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤