Thursday 26 July 2012

My Yellow Franken Polish Topped With Utopia's Polish Summer Sparkle

Hello Ladies, happy Thursday!
I wanted to show you the yellow franken nail polish I made last week. You can see all franken polishes I have ever made by clicking  the "My Frankens!" Tab above.

 I should have put more glitter in it, just not quite enough for me. This is 2 coats over Witchcraft Durable Base Coat. Here is a thumb close-up:
Pretty! Let me know what you think in the comments!
















I then topped it off with a coat of Utopia's Polish Summer Sparkle on a whim, which makes it look like it has a lot going on haha! I will have to wear it over something else too.


 Fun fun fun! I love the fine silver holographic glitter in this polish, and well everything else! So much fun matte glitter. What has been your favorite color this summer so far? Mine is glitter! Haha I know that's not a color, but my answer stands!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,
 Samantha

*Summer Sparkle was provided to me by Utopia's Polish, I did not purchase it. My opinions are my own.*

1 comment:

  1. I love love this!! Make me some :P haha

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤