Thursday 12 July 2012

My Christmas in July nails for Jen's Nail Files Contest

Hello Ladies!
I just wanted to show you my Christmas in July nails! Jen's contest is open until the 14th of July, and you can check it out on her Facebook here, as well as see the other entries.
Click for full size.
My Thumb is a snow man enjoying the sunset, My pinkie is a gingerbread house with a Santa Claus sun. My ring finger is enjoying a candy cane martini outside, My middle finger is Mrs. Claus on the beach, and my pointer finger is a Christmas tree with a hibiscus as a star, to remind me of how much I love Hawaii!

If you are wondering what any of the polishes are, leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I see it.

What do you think of my entry?

Happy Christmas in July!☺

♥ ❤ ❥ , Samantha

2 comments:

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤