Sunday 1 July 2012

My Canada Day Nail Art!

 Hello everyone! It is Canada Day in Canada today! Canada Day celebrates the union of 3 seperate colonies in to 1 united one in 1867. So basically one big country birthday with fireworks and everyone partying their butts off haha.

 For my Canada Day nails, I did not want to try to do maple leafs for the flags because I have not tried too much nail art (expect something cool tomorrow though!) so I just sliced the closest fimo cane I had to a maple leaf. They look pretty accurate from farther away.
With my boyfriend's flag in our bedroom.


 And there you have it! The white I used was OPI Alpine Snow (2 coats), Red was Julep January. The accent nail is supposed to be fireworks, and I used a HITS Tango ( a black with rainbow flakies) 2 coats with 1 of Utopia's Polish Carnival and gold glitter with a striping brush. One coat of Seche Vite to top it off.
If you are Canadian, what are your plans for the day? I will probably check out the fireworks around 11PM, when it's finally totally dark here. I have something cool planned for the 4th of July too so be sure to come back!



Happy nails, Canada Day, and the start of July!☺


♥ ❤ ❥ , Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤