Tuesday 17 July 2012

Julep Daphne With Flowers for Try it On Tuesday!

This Try it On Tuesday, I wanted to try on one of my new Julep Maven box polishes, Daphne. Daphne is a beautiful darker seafoam green, and it was one of the polishes I added on to my Julep box for July because I didn't have anything like it in my collection yet, surprisingly. 

 I wanted to try to do dotted flowers because I had just received my dotting tools last week, so this is my first try at it. I can see myself doing lots of  designs with them in the future!


For the flowers, I used the navy blue from The New Black Runway set, and the yellow and metallic green. They don't have  any names. I hadn't used this set before this manicure either.

I got these dotting tools in an auction on Ebay for only $1.80. You can use buy it now and buy your own set here for $2.02. I haven't purchased from that seller, but I have never not received anything I have ordered from China.

What do you think of this look? Did you try anything on for Try it on Tuesday? You can leave a link in the comments if you did.




Happy nails!☺


 ♥ ❤ ❥ , Samantha

2 comments:

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤