Monday 2 July 2012

Goldfish Nails with Julep Sarah!

This is one of my few attempts at nail art so try not to laugh! I used Julep Sarah as the background, and I wanted to do one accent nail, but I liked it so much that I did all of them haha.
Excuse my lousy nail shape, I am debating putting falsies on. The guy on my pinkie is a starfish.
I used Essence Wake Up! for the fish bodies, Essence Luxury Secret for the outlines. The green is Cherimoya Emerald, with a line of Essence High Spirits at the tip. The starfish is a mix of blues, mostly Revlon Royal.

 What do you think of my nails today? What is your favorite nail art you have done?

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ , Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤