Thursday 21 June 2012

Pretty& Polished Sand Art tips over Beautiful Sally Hansen Gentle Blossom

This is what  I'm wearing today,  Pretty& Polished Sand Art tips over Beautiful Sally Hansen Gentle Blossom. Gentle Blossom is so pretty, and it is part of Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle polish line. It is a shimmery mint pastel color, that I originally decided against, then had to go back and get it the next day.
This was 2 coats. I did the sand art gradient tips by putting down one coat of sand art, and then topping it with another at the tips. Sealed in one coat of Seche Vite.

Close up of the glitter:

Sorry for blurriness!
I love this, it reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream, a polish that I want so so bad.
You can get this from Pretty& Polished on Etsy, it is $5.00 for 7ml or $8.50 for 15ml. It is not currently in stock, Chelsea has sales that usually sell out pretty quick, it took me 3 seperate sales just to get this. You have to check out REALLY fast.
Chelsea just had a sale today, but you can check her Facebook page where she always announces when she will open shop.

What do you think of this manicure? I think it's super pretty!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

2 comments:

  1. It is stunning, very mermaid-ish :) love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I wore it for 4 days, I think the glitter tips helped it stay on.

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤