Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pretty& Polished On Equal Ground over Essence Wake up!

So this is my other (right) hand, and I put On Equal Ground over Essence Wake up! Freedom Calling on my left hand, as you saw yesterday. I originally picked Wake up! to go with this polish, because it has all colors of the rainbow in small hex and fine glitter, except orange! On Equal ground is a great rainbow top coat because there is no sliver or anything that isn't really a rainbow color in it.

I think this would make a great Mardi-gras or Halloween manicure with some nail art or stamping. It's pretty loud.

Chelsea from Pretty & Polished does not currently have her Etsy store open, your best bet is to like Pretty & Polished on Facebook. The banner on her store says she should be open again in 1-2 weeks. P&P ships to the USA and Canada only currently.

Happy Wednesday!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤