Monday 25 June 2012

Polish Hauls from Pretty&Polished and Utopia's Polish

So I got these polishes a couple weeks back and just haven't managed to post them up yet. Some of them have been swatched already, and I will link to those posts under the pictures.


 So here we have the first batch of Utopia's Polish that I got, from left to right. I have Blue Lagoon, Carnival, Summer Breeze, Coral Reef and Sea Dragon. These were Virginia's Summer collection polishes, plus Hollywood Diamonds, which is in the next picture. (She gave me it as a freebie, which was so awesome!)
Click here for swatches of Carnival. I am currently wearing Coral Reef today, it might be up tomorrow or Wednesday. The rest of them are still unworn, but hopefully soon!

This is my next order from Utopia's Polish, the nail wheel nail closest to the left is 2 coats of Carnival, the rest are as per bottle. So from left to right, I have Dragon Heart, Coat of Many Colors, Hollywood Diamonds, Green Eggs & Hearts, Lovely Peacock, and Peach Fun.
You can see Coat of Many Colors here. Click for Green Eggs & Hearts. Click here for Lovely Peacock.

This is the second part of my old Pretty&Polished Order, you can see the first part here. This one got here almost a week later which was odd. From left to right are Black Swan (so pretty!), Martian Salad, and Soldier's Liberty. The last 2 swatches to the right are 2 coats of Soldier's Liberty, and 1 coat over black. You can see Martian Salad here.

So here we have Fiesta from Amy's Nail Boutique, it is a glitter with all matte colors of the rainbow, and it is super gorgeous. Amy is super nice and so so helpful, so I would definitely recommend checking her shop out. Then we have Pretty&Polished Jawbreaker, Tart, Sand Art, and Hearts and Daggers.  The only one I have swatched so far is Sand Art.

What do you think of all of these? Are there any you want to see first? Let me know! Tomorrow is Try It On Tuesday, so be sure to come back tomorrow and see what I've tried on!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

2 comments:

  1. You picked up some awesome polishes. I love the look of Jaw Breaker, Tart and Band Art. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sand Art is a real great matte neon glitter, and Tart looks cool because it has these super small purple sparkles in it ans they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤