Tuesday 5 June 2012

Pink Love by Utopia's Polish

Hello viewers! I would love to show you Pink Love by Utopia's Polish today.

2 coats of Pink Love with 1 coat Seche Vite
 As you can see, this great polish is full of white bar glitter, holographic glitter, larger white and fuchsia hexagons, with fuchsia fine glitter. It might look like there is fine white glitter in it too, but that is just the holographic glitter. This is a super fun, bright barbie style glitter. There are red hearts in this too, but I only managed to get one on my middle finger. I could have probably found more, but I like swatches to be as accurate to the polish as possible.

 Virgina does not currently have this one in stock, but there are lots of other great polishes to check out, she added new ones on Sunday. Her polishes are $9.00 for a full size(15ml) and $4.50 for a mini (5ml).



 Julep is currently having a contest to win 80 of their nail polishes and an Ipad, to check this giveaway out, click here.

Have you picked up any sweet polishes from Etsy lately? Let me know in the comments! I've received half of my order from Pretty & Polished today, it includes Bayou Blitz (this one is great! sweet neon yellow matte glitter, and big multicolored neon hexagons) Also On Equal Ground-rainbow topcoat with all of the rainbow colors but orange. Freedom Calling is another one, it has white, red and blue glitter.

Does anyone know where to find matte neon solvent resistant glitter? Email me, I have been looking for hours/ days and no luck. :(

I have a Facebook page, check it out!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥
,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤