Monday 18 June 2012

Lovely Peacock From Utopia's Polish


So today I have Lovely Peacock from Utopia's Polish to show you. This is 3 coats by itself, I didn't put it over anything because I was curious if I could get the glitter to be opaque, pretty close. This polish is in a clear base and has tons of different glitter in it.


The glitter consists of red hexagons, blue and aqua hexagons, aqua and black diamonds, square holographic glitter, and small holographic glitter, and holographic bar glitter.  Oh and short blue bar glitter. Lots and lots of glitter. This is a really cool polish, and one coat would look great over other peacock related colors, like purple or green. Or even silver.

Peacock picture from: here
Virginia does not currently have this in stock, but she does have a lot of other interesting polishes to check out. The good thing about Utopia's Polish is no digging for glitter, ever. These polishes are glitter packed.

Utopia's polishes retail for $9.00 for 15ml and $4.50 for 5ml.








Happy Monday!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤