Saturday 2 June 2012

Love Bits by Utopia's Polish

Today I have for you my third nail polish from Utopia's Polish, and it is called Love Bits.


 Love Bits is full of glitter! We have red hearts, red and white squares, red hexagons, small red glitter, fuchsia hexagons, and last but not least, light purple holographic glitter.

That's a lot of glitter! When I saw this in Utopia's Polish, I knew I had to have it right away, and layer it over white. It is over 2 coats of OPI-Alpine Snow, and topped with one coat of Seche Vite.









 I really like this, and think it would make a great Valentines day manicure, or for a queen of hearts costume. It's really thick because there is so much glitter in it. Not a bad thing at all, I did thin it a little bit after I used it for a better glitter/ background color contrast.
Virginia does not currently have this in stock, but she does have lots of other great polishes to check out, and I believe she might be adding some new ones this Sunday, tomorrow. Her polishes are $9.00 for a full size (15ml) And $4.50 for a mini (5ml).
*EDIT- there is currently one full size of this in the store, June 3**
Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤