Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gorgeous Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Grape Going!

I have this gorgeous duochrome polish from Sally Hansen to show you today. Seriously, this is so so pretty, and the formula is great. I would highly recommend this polish, it's very nice. It is part of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line, and it is called Grape Going! Check out these pictures, they are all 2 coats of this polish. Click on the pictures to see them full size.


This polish is a medium purple, but there is so much blue duochrome in it, and it shifts a lot. It most often looks more blue than purple. Check out this bottle shot, I love duochrome bottle shots,  you can really see all the dimensions of the polish.
Do you have this polish? If you don't, I really think you should fix that!Check out my new wishlist on Nail Polish Canada, I want those polishes so bad haha!


Just a reminder that my Julep Intro Box Giveaway is open another day, so be sure to enter!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤