Wednesday 27 June 2012

Color Club Sheer Disguise with Utopia's Polish Blue Lagoon

So today I'm wearing Color Club Sheer Disguise with Utopia's Polish Blue Lagoon over it, I got the Color Club Alter Ego collection-Reveal Your Mystery set (released Spring 2011) at Winners, and I was really stoked because I got it for $15 for all 7! It was weird though because none of them are labeled. I'm not sure if the clear one is a top coat, it really doesn't dry fast so I might just throw some matte neon glitter in it, that would be perfect. It is also unlabeled.
My set didn't come with the Alter Ego packaging insert or that white polish on the end. Shrug! All the colors are so pretty because they all have that dusty greyish tone to them.


Sheer Disguise is a weird name for a not sheer, blue color. It however is a pretty nice color, I would describe it as light grey with a hint of dark blue thrown it. This is 2 coats.

Blue Lagoon is a glitter with blue and white matte glitter, it has large and small blue squares, blue bars, large and small white squares. It also has large pearly white hexagons and smaller white hexagons, with a sprinkling of holographic glitter, they are appearing up as random  colors on the nail. 
I did a gradient, adding one coat, and then a second coat at the very tip. I sealed it with 1 coat of Seche Vite, the base was Witchcraft Nail Repair.(Or something like that.)


Here is a macro of my thumb nail:
This was a pretty sweet combo, and a refreshing change from all the bright colors I have been wearing lately. I love getting nail polish at Winners, you can score some good deals! You can get Utopia's Polish here. This one isn't currently in stock, but there are others worth checking out!


Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤