Saturday 16 June 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection Preview



I just wanted to show everyone this collection from China Glaze that will be out this fall! It's full of super cool duochromes! I got all the information and pictures in this post from everything2k.com




This FALL 2012 theme is:
Vibrant – Luxurious – Unpredictable – Stylish
The NEW BOHEMIAN woman is a free-thinking sophisticate.
She’s unconventional and thinks nothing of mixing H&M with Betsy Johnson, Gucci and Gaultier;
bold colour and patterns with layers of jewelry. The more the better!
Display Comes with 6 Luster Chrome Color:
81167 Unpredictable
81168 Rare And Radiant
81169 Swanky Silk
81170 No Plain Jane
81171 Want My Bawdy
81172 Deviantly Daring
To check out the polishes, click past the break.



 81167 Unpredictable
 81168 Rare And Radiant
 81169 Swanky Silk
 81170 No Plain Jane
 81171 Want My Bawdy
 81172 Deviantly Daring
 
What do you think of this collection? I think it is super cool, and I'm very excited, I just wanted to show everyone in case you haven't seen it yet.

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥ ,  Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤