Monday 28 May 2012

Rah rah siss boom bah!

Today, I have a blue, cheerleader inspired Manicure to show you! I started out with 2 coats of OPI- Dating a Royal, which is a really great, kinda on the gray side of royal blue polish.

2 coats of OPI- Dating a Royal, with flash

2 coats of OPI- Dating a Royal, without flash
I then added chevron style stripes with black and white Jordana Pop Art stripers.


Chevron stripes with AB resin rhinestone over 2 coats of OPI- Dating a Royal
 I got the rhinestones from Ebay. They are CAD $1.59 for 1000, and the seller will combine shipping if you want other colors. I got them pretty fast.



 I got the inspiration from this picture. What do you think of this manicure? Is it something you would wear? I think it would look great in red or hot pink too.

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤